Saturday 23 September 2017

Wedding photographer at Brighton Town Hall.

Today I was at The Town Hall in Brighton, then later at the venue @ Woodhouse Farm at Henfield near Brighton and Hove. I was doing the wedding photography for Helen and Ryan and they were great fun to work with. After the Town Hall ceremony and some photos bty the beach and over near Ditchling and the South Downs  - we travelled over to the venue @ Woodhouse Farm for a fantastic meal and an afternoon and evening of entertainment.

There was a marquee, DJs and a band and fantastic grounds and a lake at the venue which made for great photo opportunities and a lovely environment for an unconventional and relaxed wedding reception. 

I am just putting a few concise details and of course some of my favourite shots from the day here by way of some taster shots.

All the images were quickly available for viewing for Helen and Ryan and their families, but just a few favourites are shown here.  Typically I select a handful of my favourite images and often they are the small selection I have toned or reverted to black and white. Typically, there were over 400 presented to the couple from this 'all day' wedding and so it represents just a small flavour of the day. 

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.