Sunday 13 August 2017

Wedding photographer at the Royal Bath Hotel in Bournemouth.

Today I was at The Royal Bath Hotel in Bournemouth. I was doing the wedding photography for Victoria and Sean.
After the ceremony the couple headed off for a quick photo session with their wedding car. We then greeted them back and posed for some photos at various locations around the grounds, before the couple and their guests had a meal and an evening of celebrations.
I enjoyed working at this Hotel for my third time and especially with their weddings and other events staff. 

The images will be available for viewing for Victoria and Sean and their families very soon.
I am presently running some special offers for short duration (say two or three hours) wedding photography packages and have some special mid week arrangements too - so if this appeals to you then please do get in touch to check my availability and to see what I may be able to offer you too!
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.