Saturday 29 July 2017

Wedding photographer at the St John the Baptist church in Westbourne near Emsworth and at the Sailing Club on Thorney Island Army base.

Today I was at two different venues, including St John the Baptist church in Westbourne, Emsworth harbour and the Sailing Club on the Thorney Island Army base - all within a stones throw of where I live in Emsworth. I was doing the wedding photography for Jess and Alan and we had a great day. After the ceremony and a few family shots at church - we went onto Thorney Island for some shots of the couple by the water, before a reception at the Sailing Club on Thorney Island and adjacent to the Emsworth harbour.
Owing to a high work load during the summer, I will continue to put just a few concise details and of course some of my favourite and perhaps more ceative or unusual shots from each wedding alongside the text. I will be updating my blog over the next few days and will try and keep it up to date for the rest of the year. Typically, I just offer a taster of my favourites and they are invariably some B&W or toned images.
All the images were quickly available for viewing for Jess and Alan and their family an dfriends, but just a few favourites are shown here.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.