Saturday 1 April 2017

Wedding photographer at Fareham Register Offices in Fareham, Hampshire

Today I was at Fareham Register Offices. I was doing the wedding photography for Maureen and Robert.

I use this blog to showcase a small sample of my photographic work. So you’ll see a lot more photos and work than words and thoughts on my blog. Hopefully, you’ll like what you see. Over the summer months I focus on gettig a small selection of photos from each event live, rather than writing lots of text!

Attached to my blog are a few of my favourite photos from this day. I captured a good selection of images over the course of this day and usually present say 250 - 400 images to the couple. The images were available for viewing very soon after the day.

For local small Register Office weddings and mid week arrangements and some late availability Saturdays too, I can offer some truly preferential rate options on wedding photography. So if that interests YOU at all - please do feel free to get in touch and check out my availability and see what ioptions I may be able to offer you too.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.