Saturday 17 September 2016

Wedding photographer for same sex wedding at the Mayflower Theatre in Southampton, Hampshire

Today I was at The Mayflower Theatre in Southampton, Hampshire. I was doing the wedding photography for Sean and Todd and it was a great day!

In case you didn't notice I was lucky enough to be photographing two grooms today, in a same sex wedding. I have photographed a good number Civil Partnership Ceremonies in the past, but cannot recall a same sex wedding of two men until this one. It was a first for me therefore.

Prior to a 5pm ceremony - we went for some photos at various locations around the Theatre and local park and art gallery before the couple headed back to the ceremony which was in between performances of Mamma Mia the Abba musical.

I enjoyed working at this local Theatre and the staff were very helpful to me too. Everything ran very smoothly and the couple and the guests seemend to have a fantstic time.

All the images were available for viewing for Sean and Todd and their families very quickly.

If YOU are getting married this Winter - Please do get in touch and see what late availability, or special offers I might have available for YOU!

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.