Monday 4 July 2016

Wedding photographer at the Anglesy Hotel in Alverstoke near Gosport and the Three Choirs Vineyard near Wickham in Hampshire

Today I was at the Anglesey Hotel in Alverstoke  and then the Three Choirs Vineyard near Wickham in Hampshire as I was doing the wedding reception photography for Tory and Andrew who actually live in New York, USA!

We had a great time and Tory and Andrew were great to work with on their special day.
 
I have uploaded just a few images here from the day and will continue to do that through my busy summer season. If you search for your venue on my blog I should expect you'll find some images of most local venues and churches to look through, if that is of interest........

If you should be considering using a professional photographer for your wedding – please feel free get in touch for a no obligation / no hard sell - discussion. I am currently offering some very good rates and discounts for remaing 2016 dates, subject to my availability. I look forward to helping YOU too!!
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.