Saturday 7 November 2015

Wedding photographer at a same sex wedding at the White Swan near Arundel in West Sussex

Today I was at The White Swan in Arundel, West Sussex. I was doing the wedding photography for Sam and Rachel and it was a great day, if a little too damp to venture far outside!

In case you didn't notice I was lucky enough to be photographing two brides today, in a same sex wedding. I have photographed a good number Civil Partnership Ceremonies in the past, but cannot recall a same sex wedding until this one.

After a 2pm ceremony in the Arundel Suite - we posed for some photos at various locations around the before the couple headed outdoors for a few more photos and then went on to their reception. After a swift cake cut and some fantastic speeches - that was all for me today.

I enjoy working at this local Hotel and the staff are always helpful to me too - I was assisted by Jo on the day who was very helpful & who coordinated everything for the hotel.

All the images were available for viewing for Sam and Rachel and their families very quickly.

If YOU are getting married this Winter - Please do get in touch and see what late availability, or special offers I might have available for YOU!

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.