Saturday 10 October 2015

Wedding Photographer at St Nicholas church on Hayling Island, Hampshire

Today was a local wedding at St Nicholas church on Thorney Island. I was doing the wedding photography for Abbie and Alex.

We had a great day and we got some great opportunities for photos around the church and at the grounds of the Langstone Hotel, where the couple held their wedding breakfast and evening reception. I enjoy working at the Langstone Hotel frequently and offer my thanks to Sophie, Emily and Franco and colleagues. See you again soon!

I am just listing a few photos and hardly any words for the remaining 2015 weddings I am attending. Bookings and inquiries are also now flooding in for 2016 and 2017 - so please do get in touch as soon as you are able to - should you need a popular, qualified and experienced local wedding photographer in the coming few years. 

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.