Saturday 1 August 2015

Wedding Photographer at the Square Tower in Southsea and the Royal Naval Club too.

Today I was at The Square Tower in Southsea. I was doing the wedding photography for Kerry and Ruud and it was a great day, with some sun and heat for a nice change!

After some photos at the house and an early afternoon ceremony and a few family shots outside - we posed for some photos at various locations around the Square Tower. The staff are fantastic at this venue - Steve and Julia are always helpful to me and like to put on a great event.

After some refreshments - the couple and their guests headed off to The Royal Naval Club in the adjacent Pembroke Road, where the late afternoon and evening reception was planned. After a few photos of the room details, cake cut, speeches and first dance I was completed again for another day and fantastic wedding. It was an eight hour day for me today, but as usual time flies by when you are having fun - I do love my job!

All the images were available for viewing for Kerry and Ruud and their families very quickly.

If YOU are getting married this Winter / next Spring - Please do get in touch and see what late availability, or special offers I might have available for YOU!

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.