Saturday 22 August 2015

Wedding photographer at Jermyns House near Romsey, Southampton

Today was a local wedding at Jermyns House and gardens near Romsey, Southampton. I was doing the wedding photography for Lizzie and Ben.

We had a great day at this venue and we got some great opportunities for photos around the gardens after the 11am ceremony.

I am just listing a few photos and just a few words for the remaining summer weddings I am attending. I may add more details, blog articles and words later in the year, whereas my focus for now is my current workflow and editing of wedding images and album creation. It remains a very busy 'season' for me. 

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.