Thursday 4 June 2015

PR and commercial photographer at the Mary Rose Museum in Portsmouth Historic Dockyard

Today I was invited along to capture a team photo of the volunteers who work at the various attractions and historic ships in Portsmouth HM Naval Base. I was at the Mary Rose Museum and also was working for and with the staff of HMS Warrior and this was a special day for the volunteers, with tea and cakes!

The photo I have uploaded to my blog was taken in the sunshine at the steps of the new Mary Rose Museum. It provides a spectacular backdrop for my photo of around 60 of the volunteers who do a great job at the various venues and attractions in the vicinity. You can see the website of the Mary Rose here: www.maryrose.org

The website of HMS Warrior is here: www.hmswarrior.org and I always enjoy working with the staff here and particularly Julie and Emma who coordinate their events and weddings.

I am having a busy 2015, albeit just getting into the full swing of my summer season. I still have some availability going through this year and I am now offering discounts for remaining dates and ultra affordable mid week options.  

I remain free to work during weekdays on PR and commercial photography, or weddings, naturally.Please do get in touch if this interests you at all.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.