Sunday 14 June 2015

Christening photographer at Rogate church in West Sussex, near Petersfield

Today I photographed a Christening for a Mother with a baby and a slightly older sister. I was at Rogate church in West Sussex for around an hour after a 12.30 ceremony and it was a very family orientated event. I enjoyed photographing the natural expressions and joy of the children during the ceremony.

I am having a busy 2015 and so continue to just list a few photos from each wedding or special event I attend. I still have some availability going through this year and I am now offering discounts for remaining dates and ultra affordable mid week options. Please do get in touch if this interests you at all.  

Christenings are always fun to photograph and this was no exception - with a very helpful and supportive Vicar indeed today.  

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.