Saturday 16 May 2015

Wedding photographer at the Highcliff Marriott Hotel in Bournemouth

Today I was at The Highcliff Marriott Hotel in Bournemouth. I was doing the wedding photography for Jacqui and Mark and it was a great day. My first real visit - It was a lovely hotel to work at and the staff were brilliant for me. I enjoyed my day and can't wait to go back to this hotel to work again.

After a middle of the day ceremony and a few family shots - we opted for some photos at various locations around the hotel, seafront prom and even in the lift which goes up and down the cliff itself.

It was an intimate and open air family wedding, with around forty guests in attendance. A very bright and sunny day - it looks as though summer is finally heading our way!

All the images were available for viewing for Jacqui and Mark and their families very quickly.

If YOU are getting married soon (some availability still exists for this year) - Please do get in touch and see what late availability, or special offers I might have available for YOU!

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.