Friday 2 January 2015

Wedding photographer at Portsmouth Register Offices and the Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth

Today I was at Portsmouth Registrar Offices. I was doing the wedding photography for Alex and Ken and it was a good to be back in Portsmouth again and so early in the New Year.

After a 3.30pm ceremony and a few family shots on the stair case - we posed for some photos at various locations around the Register Offices before the couple headed off to the Spinnaker Tower in Portsmouth for a tea in the top viewing area / cafe.

The Portsmouth Register Offices is one of my favourite Register Offices to cover, as the space and gardens are fantastic and the staff are always helpful to me too. I enjoy working at the Spinnaker Tower too - although it was a small group and tea with the public in the upper cafe, rather than a formal reception. I left the Spinnaker at around five PM, during afternoon tea - a short day for me!

All the images were available for viewing for Alex and Ken and their families very quickly.

If YOU are getting married this Spring or Winter - Please do get in touch and see what late availability, or special offers I might have available for YOU! I am offering some new clients in 2015 some special and affordable arrangements for small, Register Office weddings, where I might only be on site for around an hour or so.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.