Wednesday 17 December 2014

Commercial and PR photography at Artec Engineering in Emsworth, Hampshire

Today was an interesting job for me - no brides, grooms, babies, horses, Christmas Parties or runners - instead I was doing some commercial photography for a local metal work supplier – Artec Engineering. They are precision metal spinners, welders and fabricators. It was a fascinating day of photography - covering product shots, team and staff headshots and some images of the staff at work in their workshops.
 
The website for Artec Engineering is here: www.artecengineering.co.uk  and they are located very close to me and based in Emsworth. These images will be available for Philip Kemp, the Director of Artec Engineering very soon and for use with his website, PR, publications, and other materials.

I wish to thank the Directors and staff at Artec Engineering in Emsworth for inviting me along and allowing me to photograph their products and staff at work. It certainly was an interesting experience.

If you should be considering using a professional photographer for publicity, PR, website, headshots, pack shots, staff in situ (action / story telling) photos – please feel free get in touch for a no obligation / no hard sell - discussion. I am currently offering some very good rates and have some good availability in the coming months. I look forward to helping YOU too.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.