Monday 4 August 2014

Wedding photographer at the Square Tower in Portsmouth

Charlotte and Bens wedding was at The Square Tower in Portsmouth.

The images were available for viewing for the couple and their families very soon. A couple of my favourites are displayed here. I also met up again with the classic VW Camper from Solent Bug and Bus

The ceremony was great to photograph. We had a great day at this venue which is fantastic in my view and all those present seemed to have a great day too. Thanks to Steve, Julia and all at the venue! We got some some great opportunities for photos around the town walls. The website of The Square Tower is here: www.squaretower.co.uk and I enjoyed working with the staff here who were all very helpful indeed.

The couple also opted for some photos at various locations around the Rock Gardens and Southsea as this is where they first met each other.

I am having a busy summer and so just list a few photos from each wedding I attend. I still have some availability going through this Winter and I am now offering discounts for remaining Winter dates and ultra affordable mid week options. Please do get in touch if this interests you at all.    

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.