Thursday 24 July 2014

Special event photographer at the Miramar Hotel in Bournemouth, Dorset

Today was a special event at the Miramar Hotel in Bournemouth. I was doing the 60th Birthday Celebration photography for Sandy and also for Sue Kerr. There were some family photos during the lunch part of this day, PLUS some black tie event photos during the evening, as you will see.

We had a great day at this venue which is fantastic in my view and all those present seemed to have a great day too. We were very lucky to get great weather conditions (it was sunny and warm!) - for some great opportunities for photos around the gardens. The website of the Miramar is here: miramar-bournemouth.com and I enjoyed working with the staff here who were all very helpful indeed.

We opted for some photos at various locations, before the couple and their family guests headed indoors for an afternoon reception and cream tea (YUM!). Later in the day followed a black tie event for the adult guests. An exceptional day long event for Sandy - who was a pleasure to work with. I already photographed two weddings and one renewal if vows with the Kerr family and so this was a special day with 'old friends' (like ME!!) for me too!

During a very busy summer in 2014 I will list just a few photos from each event I photograph. Some dates remain free and I might be available to photograph your event! I am offering a late availability offer of 10% off all my regular packages for anyone booking me for the period September 2014 to April 2015 - so if you haven't yet chosen your photographer for your event and want an experienced Master Photographer who offers high quality work at realistic prices - please do get in touch. I only cover one event each day though - so please don't delay if you are interested!  You can also add some photobooth type images with me, as an option.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.