Saturday 21 June 2014

Hand Fasting Ceremony photography in Hampshire

Today I was at a Hand Fasting Ceremony in Clanfield, Hampshire. I was doing the photography for Sandi and Mark and it was an outdoor, relaxed and FUN day.
We were lucky to get great weather throughout the day for photos around the venue, the Sustainability Centre in Clanfield. Having photographed the ceremony, I photographed the couple and most of their guests - jumping over a broomstick!! The day and the ceremony was fantastic to photograph and being open air and a much longer ceremony than say a Register Office wedding, was more varied, interesting and relaxed to photograph. This was the first time I photographed such a ceremony and it was a fascinating day. Some of the guests were staying in tepees which you can see in the background of one of the photos and later in the evening it was planned to have an open camp fire and some live music, singing and dancing. Hopefully you'll get a flavour of the day from the small selection of photos I have uploaded to my blog.
Despite it being an open air event - County Caterers were on site in a marquee and produced a stunning array of food and drink for the guests and sadly it was time for me to leave when the food was served! 
The images will be available for viewing for Sandi and Mark and their families very soon. There are a few images shown here – Not necessarily the ‘best’ ones that will end up in the album – but hopefully a few that interested me in a slightly more quirky or alternative view of the day and will give you an insight into my photography. I hope you like them. 
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.