Saturday 24 May 2014

Wedding photographer at the Square Tower and also the Southsea Castle in Southsea, Hampshire

Today I attended the wedding of Jo and Gary at the Square Tower in Southsea, Old Portsmouth.

After the ceremony we captured a few group photos near the town walls, just along from the Square Tower www.squaretower.co.uk  The Square Tower is a great location for wedding photography and Steve Hender - the Manager and contact - is available via their website, or enquiries@squaretower.co.uk or 07519 505 785. Steve is really supportive and helpful to me. I also now have a link to the venue on my links page at www.martinlewis.biz and you can see a gallery of my work on his website too.

I simply use this blog to showcase a small sample of ALL of my on-going and full time photographic work. So you’ll see a lot more photos and work than words and thoughts on my blog. Hopefully, you’ll like what you see. Attached to my blog are just a few of my favourite photos from this day. The images were available for viewing for the couple, their family and friends very soon after the day.

After a short while relaxing near to the Square Tower, all the guests and couple made their way along to Southsea Castle for an evening of entertainment and celebration. They were very well looked after by the staff of Yellow Kite who are based at the Castle and also offer some great food and refreshments to the public at this venue, when their cafe is not 'closed' for a wedding. The couple were transported by Ken at Hamilton Wedding Cars in a pretty white 1930s style Beauford.

I have a very busy summer this year, with bookings flooding in for summer 2015 and 16 too - but some availability exists for key dates still and also key dates in the coming Winter, especially. If you are looking for an affordable service, yet high standard photography - please do get in touch to see if I am free and might be able to help you too. I can offer some good discounts to people who are still looking to book for this year, at the moment.

Please check out my website mid week 'special offers' too!

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.