Saturday 17 May 2014

Wedding Anniversary photography in Fareham, Hampshire

This evening I attended The Red Lion Hotel in Fareham to photograph a special event being hosted by two of their guests. It was a Wedding Anniversary party for Alan and Penny with around 70 guests attending.

I have attached a few images – it was a family event and was attended initially by around 30 people. Couples and family groups posed for some portraits in the attractive gardens at the hotel. If you are organizing a similar event – why not contact me to see if I am free and might be available to cover yours? I can offer a very affordable rate for short time bookings, subject to my availability. It saves you having to take your own photos and hopefully guarantees a better all round result!

Here is the website of the hotel:

The Red Lion Hotel

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.