Sunday 6 April 2014

Golden Wedding Celebration photographer at the Brookfield Hotel in Emsworth

This afternoon I attended The Brookfield Hotel in Emsworth to photograph a special event being hosted by one of their guests. It was a Golden Wedding Anniversary party with around 30 guests attending a family reunion. You can view the website of the hotel here: www.brookfieldhotel.co.uk

I have attached a few images – it was an informal family event and was attended by around 30 people. Couples and family groups posed for some portraits in the attractive gardens at the hotel between around midday and 1.00pm. If you are organizing a similar event – why not contact me to see if I am free and might be available to cover yours? I can offer a very affordable rate for short time bookings, subject to my availability. It saves you having to take your own photos and hopefully guarantees a better all round result! 

I thoroughly enjoy working at the Hotel and especially with their Wedding and Events Manager called Jamie Drew (01243 373 363) who coordinates all their weddings and other events.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.