Saturday 29 March 2014

Wedding Photographer at HighCliffe Castle in Christchurch, Dorset

Today was a wedding at HighCliffe Castle in Dorset with Deanne and Gary and HighCliffe is a fantastic location for wedding photography. After the ceremony and some family photos, a short drive from HighCliffe to Lymington and a receptioon at a lovely hotel called Elmers Court Hotel It was a fantastic day to photograph and I was working with the couple from around 11am until first dance at around 9pm. They were a FUN and bubbly couple to work for - thank you Deanne and Gary!!
I have uploaded just a few images here from the day.
I always enjoy working at HighCliffe Castle, with fabulous gardens and grounds for photos and very helpful and supportive staff. My first trip over to the Elmers Court Hotel was also an enjoyable one.
Please remember also - I am currently offering some very good rates and discounts for any remaining 2014 dates and into the early New Year too, subject to my availability. Whether it be a wedding, party or other special occasion, I can offer you something different and creative, yet reliable and professional! So, I look forward to possibly helping YOU too.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.