Wednesday 12 March 2014

Actress headshot photography in Portsmouth, Hampshire

Today was a commercial job. I was doing some headshot photography for Jo – I was working with Jo who required some actress headshots for her CV and directory listings. We opted for some naturally lit outdoor portraiture - so we headed off to Old Portsmouth.

I was asked to capture some images of Jo that she could use for directories, her website and promotional purposes - such as the Floodlight website. Photos of this nature are usually supplied as print ready JPGS so that the client can display them to prospective employers – either via print or more often web based media.

If YOU require any headshots for yourself, staff, band or team – please get in touch. Actors and Extras too – if you are an actor and require recent headshots, relaxed and correctly lit – please contact me to see what I can do. I can supply images, for a modest fee, to actors, writers, dancers, presenters, graduates or children and young performers.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.