Tuesday 5 November 2013

PR and commercial photographer in Southsea, Hampshire

Today I was doing some PR and website type photography for a local and fab wedding cake supplier. I was working with Gemma who runs Tartufi Cakes in Southsea.

Gemma runs Tartufi Cakes, currently based in Southsea in Hampshire www.tartuficakes.co.uk

I have known her for a good while now and recommend Gemma for her fantastic work to my own clients and via my website on the links page. Tartufi Cakes is going through a website revamp and Gemma wanted some up to date images for certain key pages and for her general portfolio of cake and food images.    

Should you a reliable, quick, professional, insured, qualified and responsive photography service - please do get in touch with ME! I would love to make contact and potentially work with a whole range of other local businesses and suppliers. Good quality images can certainly help sell your business and in an ever increasingly competitive environment.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.