Thursday 10 October 2013

Baby and newborn photographer in Hampshire and West Sussex

As you may be aware - I have dedicated some studio time to shooting some portraits for babies, newborns and local families recently. Today I captured some images of a three month old baby. The Mother and Father of the baby were previous wedding clients and much of my work comes from word of mouth and / or is repeat business in many ways.
I am also running a newborn, babies and toddler and also a 'Bump to Baby' scheme via my website and various mailers I do for local families & previous clients in the run up to Christmas. It is a great idea to capture some images of your baby at intervals throughout the first year and from say around four weeks. If this appeals to you – why not get in touch and see what we can arrange. I am currently offering some local parents FREE sittings for such work & can spend a fair while with each sitter - so its not simply a case of rushing through a list of sitters at precise time slots. I like to devote a fair amount of time and energy to each sitting and take as long as it takes to capture some high quality images.

The images will be available for viewing for parents and their families shortly after each session and there are a small selection posted here too, to give you an insight into my style and approach.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.