Saturday 21 September 2013

Wedding Photographer in Warblington near Emsworth

Today I was at The local church - The Thomas a Becket in Warblington - near Emsworth. I was doing the wedding photography for Cat and Si. After the wedding ceremony we went over to the Tournebury Estate on Hayling Island for a great afternoon and evening reception.

I simply use this blog to showcase a small sample of ALL of my on-going and full time photographic work. So you’ll see a lot more photos and work than words and thoughts on my blog. Hopefully, you’ll like what you see.

Attached to my blog are just a few of my favourite photos from this day. The images were available for viewing for the couple (typically 3-400 each wedding), their family and friends very soon after the day.

I am still going through a very 'season', with bookings flooding in for summer 2014 and 15 too - but some availability exists for key dates still and also key dates in the coming Winter. If you are looking for an affordable yet high standard photographer for an imminent date - please do get in touch to see if I am free and might be able to help you too. I wouldn't advise leaving things too last minute - but would be pleased to help you if I am free!!

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

























No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.