Sunday 1 September 2013

Wedding Photographer at New Place, Shirrell Heath, Hampshire

Today I was at New Place, Shirrell Heath. I was doing the wedding photography for Toni and Mark.

I simply use this blog to showcase a small sample of ALL of my on-going and full time photographic work. So you’ll see a lot more photos and work than words and thoughts on my blog. Hopefully, you’ll like what you see.

Attached to my blog are just a few of my favourite photos from this day. The images were available for viewing for the couple (typically 3-400 each wedding), their family and friends very soon after the day.

I am going through a very busy summer this year, with bookings flooding in for summer 2014 too - but some availability exists for key dates still and also key dates in the coming Winter. If you are looking for an affordable yet high standard photographer - please do get in touch to see if I am free and might be able to help you too.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.