Friday 3 May 2013

Wedding Photographer at Portsmouth Register Offices and Ashbys Gastropub and boutique hotel in Portsmouth


Today I was at the Register Offices in Portsmouth. I was doing the wedding photography for Jacqui and Tim and they were FUN to work with, as you can probably tell from some of these images. I love working at and in the vicinity of Portsmouth Register Offices! After the ceremony and a few family shots in the gardens - the couple and their driver - Steve of Lawnswood Wedding Cars went with me to the town walls and around Old Portsmouth. We later all returned to the lovely Ashbys Gastropub and Boutique Hotel for an afternoon and evening of entertainment.

Owing to a high work load during April I am just putting a few concise details and of course some of my favourite and perhaps more quirky or unusual shots from each wedding alongside the text. Once updated I will try and keep it up to date for the rest of the year!

All the images were quickly available for viewing for Jacqui and Tim and their families, but just a few favourites are shown here. 

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.