Monday 15 April 2013

Wedding photographer at Petersfield Register Offices and the Langrish House Hotel, just outside Petersfield.

Today I was at Petersfield Register Offices and then on to the Langrish House Hotel near Petersfield. I was doing the wedding photography for Sue and Neil and they were lovely to work with. After the ceremony and a few family shots in pretty Register Office Gardens - we all travelled over to The Langrish House Hotel for an afternoon and evening of entertainment.

Owing to a high work load during April I am just putting a few concise details and of course some of my favourite and perhaps more quirky or unusual shots from each wedding alongside the text. Once updated I will try and keep it up to date for the rest of the year!

All the images were quickly available for viewing for Sue and Neil, but just a few favourites are shown here. 

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.