Saturday 26 January 2013

Wedding Fair at the Langrish House Hotel

I will be attending the Langrish House Hotel Wedding Fair on the 27th January 2013 as an exhibitor. Langrish is a fantastic Manor House with superb gardens for wedding photography and is near Petersfield in Hampshire. The Hotel and she can be contacted on 01730 266 941 or else email: frontdesk@langrishhouse.co.uk 

This will be my third visit to Langrish House Hotel as an exhibitor, having covered a number of weddings and receptions here recently. I also advertise in their brochure and the hotel holds one sample album containing images I captured at previous Langrish House Hotel weddings.

I realise that many couples visiting will be getting married at other local churches and venues and I am pleased to say that the Hotel is close to home and so I have good experience of many of the great venues and other locations for photography in our locality. You can see the website for Langrish House here: www.langrishhouse.co.uk

I am excited by the prospect of this return visit and will be displaying a good range of my recent work and many of the products I supply. There will be real wedding albums of recent weddings from venues I frequently visit, including Langrish House.

Why not come along and chat to me and to discuss your photography plans and ideas for your wedding? I will have some details and information for you to take away, but can spend time chatting to you about your plans too – All without any sales pressure or sales gimmicks – that’s not my style! I will be happy to chat to you on the phone, either before or after each of the Fairs I plan to attend in the Spring of 2013.

Please contact me for further details, to discuss your plans or perhaps to ask for the opportunity to arrange to meet up at a mutually convenient time, should you wish to do so.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.