Saturday 13 October 2012

Wedding photographer at the Holy Trinity Church in Fareham and the Botley Park and Spa Hotel.








I had a fantastic time attending The Holy Trinity Church in Fareham and then the Botley Park and Spa Hotel today. I was doing the wedding photography for Jane and Glenn.
Botley Park is a fantastic Modern Hotel and Spa with superb gardens within a golf course setting for wedding photography and is near Botley in Hampshire. It was the first time I photographed a wedding here and I have to report that the staff were very supportive and the views were stunning out on the golf course. I have good experience of many of the great venues and other locations for photography in our locality and much enjoyed working at this hotel with its fantastic gardens and great backdrops for photos.
A relatively short day for me, my work concluded after the speeches which were at the start of the wedding breakfast. Thankfully we avoided the showers once at the hotel, albeit we captured a good range of indoor group photos at the church and by the altar, etc. The Holy Trinity is an attractive and bright church, making the indoor photos attractive, but challenging. Its not uncommon at this time of year to get heavy blustery showers, wet grounds, yet bright sunchine all at the same time!!
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.