Friday 21 September 2012

Wedding Photographer at St Peters in Soberton and New Place in Shirrell Heath in Hampshire

Today I was at St Peters in Soberton and then on to New Place near Shirrell Heath. After the ceremony and some photos in the church grounds, everyone headed over quite quickly - the short drive to New Place. I have uploaded just a few favourite images here from the day. It was a very long day (11am till 10pm kind of long day) but a very rewarding one too. I hope you like this small sample of my personal favourites from this day. They are mainly my favourite natural light shots of the bride - the joy of wedding photography!!
I am currently offering some very good rates and discounts for remaing 2012 dates, and also into the New Year, but subject to my availability. I look forward to helping YOU too.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.