Saturday 8 September 2012

Wedding Photographer at the Alton House Hotel in Hampshire

Today I was doing the photography for a couple who married at The Alton House Hotel, Hampshire. I have uploaded a couple of images here from their day & will be showcasing just a few images from each wedding for the rest of this busy season. I enjoyed working at the hotel, which had very helpful and supportive staff (and nice food!!). I am currently offering some very good rates and discounts for any remaing 2012 dates and into the early New Year too, subject to my availability. Please do get in touch - I look forward to possibly working for YOU too.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.