Saturday 18 August 2012

Wedding Photographer at the Langrish House Hotel near Petersfield in Hampshire






I had a fantastic time attending a Langrish House Hotel Wedding today. I was doing the wedding photography for Laura and Jesse and it was the hottest day of the year so far.
Langrish is a fantastic Manor House with superb gardens for wedding photography and is near Petersfield in Hampshire. The Hotel and she can be contacted on 01730 266 941 or else email: frontdesk@langrishhouse.co.uk
I have photographed a number of weddings and receptions here previously. I also advertise in their 2012 wedding brochure and the hotel holds one sample album containing images I captured at previous Langrish House weddings. I have good experience of many of the great venues and other locations for photography in our locality, but adore working at this hotel with its fantastic gardens and great backdrops for photos. You can see the website for Langrish House here: www.langrishhouse.co.uk or via Facebook here: www.facebook.com/LangrishHouse
As you can tell - I enjoyed photographing the wedding car at this wedding and it was a family owned car, a lovelly old Jag with a great badge, that was effectively rebuilt for the wedding of Jesse & was in the same family from when he was a child.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.