Saturday 28 July 2012

Wedding Photographer at St Marks and the Passford House Hotel near Lymington, Hampshire















Today I was doing the photography for a couple who married at St Marks Church in Pennington and the reception was at The Passford House Hotel, nearby. I have uploaded a fair few images here from their day & not just to showcase some aspects, but also to illustrate a couple of entertaining sequences. It was my first trip to The Passford House Hotel and it was superb from a visual and wedding photography perspective. Some of the most amazing landscaped gardens I have ever worked at: Stunning!!
I am currently offering some very good rates and discounts for any remaing 2012 dates and into the early New Year too, subject to my availability. So, I look forward to possibly helping YOU too.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.