Friday 20 July 2012

Wedding photographer at HMS Warrior in Portsmouth





Today I was at HMS Warrior in Portsmouth as I was doing the wedding photography for Abi and Joshua.


After the ceremony and some photos in the Captains Cabin, everyone headed out on deck for some photos on this fantastic ship. I have uploaded just a few favourite images here from the day. Events on Warrior are run by a fantastic team of staff and the catering by County Caterers who are fantastic.

If you should be considering using a professional photographer for your wedding – please feel free get in touch for a no obligation / no hard sell - discussion. I am currently offering some very good rates and discounts for remaing 2012 dates, and also into the New Year, but subject to my availability. I look forward to helping YOU too.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.