Saturday 19 May 2012

Wedding Photographer at the Newtown House Hotel on Hayling Island

Today was a local wedding at the Newtown House Hotel on Hayling Island. I was doing the wedding photography for Victoria and Andy. We can bright and cool conditions, making for near perfect wedding photography conditions, particularly welcome after all the rain we had over the last couple of months!!
As usual, I will display just a few favourite images from this special day.
I enjoyed workling at the Newtown House Hotel and the staff were supportive and helpful throughout and it was my first ever trip to this local hotel after ten years as a wedding photographer and around 500 weddings. One of the joys of my job is the huge variety of fab locations and people I get to meet and work with.
The website of the hotel here: http://www.newtownhouse.co.uk/ and they are well worth getting in touch with if you are planning your wedding or other special occasion.
The images were available for viewing for Victoria and Andy shortly after their special day – Congratulations to you both.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.