Saturday 28 April 2012

Wedding Photographer at Portsmouth Register Offices








Today I was doing the photography for a couple who married at Portsmouth Register Offices in Portsmouth, Hampshire. I have uploaded just a few images here from their day.
The website for Portsmouth Register Office is here: www.portsmouth.gov.uk/living/580.html  I love working at this venue, with its central location, great gardens for photos and very helpful and supportive staff. I hope to cover a whole lot more weddings here later in the year and next year too.  
The images will be available to each couple very soon after their special day.
If you should be considering using a professional photographer for your wedding – please feel free get in touch for a no obligation / no hard sell - discussion. I am currently offering some very good rates and discounts for remaing 2012 dates, subject to my availability. I look forward to helping YOU too.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.