Saturday 17 March 2012

Wedding Photographer at Portsmouth Register Offices















I recently attended Portsmouth Register Offices to photograph a local wedding and I am a frequent visitor to this particular venue which has to be a favourite of mine. With fantastic gardens and helpful staff - Portsmouth is both attractive and enjoyable to work at.

If you are marrying locally and looking for a local and affordable wedding photography service - why not get in touch. Despite being an experienced and qualified wedding photographer, I am presently offering all new clients a 10% discount and other incentives to book their 2012 wedding photography with Martin Lewis Photographer for any remaining dates. Whilst 2013 and 2014 dates are filling fast, some availability for 2012 still exists, so please feel free to get in touch and check my availability and to inquire about any special offers I may be able to offer YOU. I cover some short duration and mid week weddings, so please do not be put off and assume that I only cover all day Saturday weddings, as this is not the case.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.