Saturday 10 December 2011

Wedding Photographer at All Saints Church in East Stratton, Hampshire




















Today I was at the Church of All Saints in East Stratton and then The Grange Hotel in Alton. I was doing the wedding photography for Beccy and Stuart who were fun to work with.
I was present from around one pm at the church and right up to the first dance. After the ceremony we captured a few group photos in the church grounds, then we all headed off to The Grange Hotel.
Attached to my blog are a few of my favourite photos from the day. The images were available for viewing for the couple and their families very soon.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.