Friday 16 December 2011

Wedding Photographer at Portsmouth Register Offices.


























Today I was at Portsmouth Register Offices and then a trip into Old Portsmouth for further photography. I was doing the wedding photography for Chloe and Paul.
I was present early and in good time for a 9.30am ceremony. After the ceremony we captured a few group photos in the register office grounds, then we all headed off to Old Portsmouth for some further photos with the couple.
The wintry weather cleared today and whilst it was chilly, it was bright and sunny and fantastic for some mid morning photography in Portsmouth.
Attached to my blog are a few of my favourite photos from the day. I was only with the couple and their five guests for a short while, but captured some attractive images of them and I particularly enjoy working in Old Portsmouth. The images will be available for viewing for Chloe and Stuart and their families very soon.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.