Saturday 17 December 2011

Wedding Photographer at HMS Warrior in Portsmouth












Today was a local wedding at one of my favorite locations & certainly most frequently visited for weddings during 2010 and 11 – HMS Warrior in the Historic Dockyard in Portsmouth. I was doing the wedding photography for Jemma and Darren.
As usual, I will display just a few favourite images from this special day. It was a 5pm ceremony and so it was dark before the bridal party arrived on site. I had planned to use my Elinchrom Quadra portable studio lights for the indoor group photos in Captains Cabin, but do also get some outdoor illuminations from the lights in the rigging of HMS Warrior, not to mention the wonderful Christmas lights!!
As always here, County Caterers did the catering. You can also view the Caterers website here, or via the link to them from my own website links page: www.countycaterers.co.uk
The website of HMS Warrior is here: www.hmswarrior.org and I always enjoy working with the staff here and particularly Emma and her team who coordinated this and many events and weddings I attend at HMS Warrior in the past – Thank you Emma.
Mrs Bouquet was also present and the great work by Micah can be seen in some of my images.

The images were available for viewing for Jemma and Darren shortly after their special day – Congratulations to you both.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.