Sunday 9 October 2011

Equestrian Photographer at Withey Copse Farm in Ecchinswell, nr Newbury in Berkshire














Today I visited the Withey Copse Farm in Ecchinswell, nr Newbury in Berkshire. I was the official photographer for their Mini Cross Country event on 9th October 2011.
We had mild and windy weather, but I was sheltered in woodland, making for great light conditions for good equestrian photography.
There was a range of four classes, including a pairs class, which covered a similar circuit all day for the 90 entrants – all of which kept me fully occupied and pretty tired by the end of the event in late afternoon. Whilst fairly compact in cross country terms, the course included a lot of variety and it passed through a couple of open fields and a stretch of hilly woodland and even included some steps and a water splash, which gave the riders of Class 4 some added challenges. A lot of thought had obviously gone into the creation of this course and new event, which I was very pleased to be able to support.
You can view my sports events photos on line at my website: http://www.martinlewis.biz/ and images usually stay on line for up to two months for the competitors to browse and / or purchase prints and photo gifts from me. You can also see samples of my event photography via my website or on my Facebook page or blog.
If you are organizing an event and require a high caliber event photography service – please feel free to get in touch to check out my availability and to see what I may be able to offer YOU. The organisers of this cross country event were Jayne and Enzo who are a warm and friendly couple who put on a great day. It was well attended and I was well supported too, the atmosphere was very friendly and the spirit was more about families taking part than competition winning. Jayne and Enzo will be creating a new website for their course and their contact details and some of my images will hopefully be on it shortly.
The images were available for viewing and sale to the riders and their families on the same day. It is always my priority to get photo on line as soon as I can and offer riders realistically priced photos, with discounts and to offer a variety of appealing shots.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.