Saturday 10 September 2011

Wedding Photographer at St Huberts in Idsworth and Eartham House near Chichester















Today I was at St Huberts church in Idsworth, near Rowlands Castle and Eartham House, near Chichester. I was doing the wedding photography for Meriel and Pete.
St Huberts is probably the oldest and most stunning rural church I have ever visited in the UK and is well worth a visit if you are ever in this area. After the ceremony and some photos in the church (it rained – but certainly didn’t dampen spirits!!), we all headed off to Eartham House School, near Chichester.
Attached to my blog are a few of my favourite photos (there were a lot!!) from the day. Eartham House is a fantastic location for a wedding, with a grand front entrance, numerous grand rooms, a conservatory and a massive private and well maintained garden. It even had a small chapel on site. It makes it a great venue for relaxed wedding photography.
The images will be available for viewing for Meriel and Pete and their families soon. Attached are some of my favourites from this fantastic day.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.