Sunday 2 October 2011

Wedding photographer at The Langstone Hotel on Hayling Island near Portsmouth.












Today I attended the Langstone Hotel Wedding Fair. This was my third visit to The Langstone Hotel as an exhibitor, having covered many weddings and receptions here previously and I also now advertise in their Wedding Ceremonies Guide. I realise that many couples visiting will be getting married at other local churches and venues and I am pleased to say that the Hotel is on my doorstep and so I have good experience of many of the great venues and other locations for photography in our locality.
I am excited by the prospect of this return visit and will be displaying a good range of my recent work and many of the products I supply. There will be real wedding albums of recent weddings from venues I frequently visit, such as The Langstone Hotel, HMS Warrior and others in Portsmouth, albums from weddings at Rhinefield House Hotel in the New Forest or HighCliffe Castle in Dorset.
As always, I enjoyed discussing everyones photography plans and ideas for their weddings. I had some details and information for couples to take away, but can spend time chatting to you about your plans too – I will be happy to chat to you on the phone, either before or after each of the Fairs I plan to attend in the autumn of 2011 and into Spring 2012.
Please contact me to check my availability and for further details, to discuss your plans or perhaps to ask for the opportunity to arrange to meet up at a mutually convenient time, should you wish to do so.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.