Saturday 3 September 2011

Wedding photographer at The Brasserie at No 68 in Fareham, Hampshire














Today I was at The Brasserie @ No 68 in Fareham, previously known as Edwinns. I was doing the wedding photography for Donna and Dean. After a fairly short ceremony and some group photos in the gardens, the couple and myself headed off the Porchester Castle to take create a few images in the sunny conditions & to get some photos of them with their Riley vintage car, which was supplied via www.barringtonslimousines.co.uk of Porchester.




Attached to my blog are a sample of my favourite photos from the day. The Brasserie @ No 68 is an attractive building, with a fantastic staircase, a grand front entrance, numerous rooms and a fairly large and well maintained garden. The reception room is also extremely attractive and well lit via two huge bay windows. It makes it a great venue for wedding photography & I was helped throughout the day by Andy and his team, who were all extremely helpful.

A short day, I covered the ceremony, some formal and informal fun shots at the venue and at Porchester Castle, cake cutting & that’s all.

The images will be available for viewing for Donna and Dean and their families soon. Attached are some of my favourites from this fantastic day.

As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.