Friday 16 September 2011

Wedding photographer at Basingstoke Register Offices and Audleys Wood Hotel, Baingstoke in Hampshire







Today I was at Basingstoke Register Offices and Audleys Wood Hotel. I was doing the wedding photography for Samantha and Andrew.
It was the first time I covered a wedding at Basingstoke Register Offices and the staff were all very helpful to me. After the ceremony and despite the fact that there is attractive parkland adjacent to the Offices, we all headed off to the Audleys Wood Hotel. You can view the website of this Country House Hotel via http://www.handpickedhotels.co.uk/
Attached to my blog are a few of my favourite photos from the day. Audleys Wood is a fantastic location for a wedding, with a grand front entrance, staircase and numerous grand rooms, a massive private and well maintained garden. It makes it a great venue for relaxed wedding photography.
The images will be available for viewing for Samantha and Andrew and their families soon. Attached are some of my favourites from this fab day.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.