Friday 9 September 2011

Wedding Photographer at All Saintschurch and Upwaltham Barns near Chichester












Today I was at All Saints church in Catherington and Upwaltham Barns, near Chichester. I was doing the wedding photography for Helen and Jim.
After the ceremony and some everyone type photos in the church grounds, we all headed off to Upwaltham Barns, near Chichester. The couple were transported by Steve at Lawnswood Limousines in their Classic Rolls and Daimler http://www.llcars.co.uk/ . You can see more of my images in their current brochure and find Lawnswood via the link above or via the links page on my website.
Attached to my blog are a few of my favourite photos from the day. Upwaltham Barns is a fantastic location for a wedding, with a grand front entrance, courtyard and numerous rooms and barns and a private and well maintained garden. http://www.upwalthambarns-wedding.co.uk/ is their website address. It makes it a great venue for relaxed wedding photography & I was helped (and fed!!) throughout the day by the Caterers Buns to Banquets, who were all extremely supportive to me. Again, see the link for this caterer on my links page or go to http://www.buns-to-banquets.co.uk/
The images will be available for viewing for Helen and Jim and their families soon. Attached are some of my favourites from this fantastic day.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.