Saturday 27 August 2011

Wedding photographer at Portsmouth Register Offices and in Petersfield, Hampshire










The wedding of Gemma and Jason was at Portsmouth Register Offices and the reception was at The Seven Stars, near Petersfield, Hampshire.
The Portsmouth Register Offices is one of my favorite Register Offices to cover, as the space and gardens are fantastic and the staff are always helpful to me too. You can see their website here: www.portsmouth.gov.uk/living/580.html
Attached to my blog are a sample of my favourite photos from the day.
A short day, I covered the ceremony, some formal and informal fun shots at the Register Offices and then at the entrance to the reception venue, cake cutting & that’s all.
The images will be available for viewing for Gemma and Jason and their families soon. Attached are some of my favourites from this fantastic day.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.