Saturday 20 August 2011

Wedding Photographer at Portsmouth Register Offices and The Langstone Hotel, Hayling Island













The wedding of Leanne and Ashley was at Portsmouth Register Offices and the reception was at The Langstone Hotel, at Hayling Island, Hampshire. The Langstone – Portsmouth is a fantastic hotel and right on my doorstep.
The Portsmouth Register Offices is one of my favorite Register Offices to cover, as the space and gardens are fantastic and the staff are always helpful to me too. You can see their website here: www.portsmouth.gov.uk/living/580.html
Attached to my blog are a sample of my favourite photos from the day.
The Langstone Hotel is a great location for photographs. It is a large hotel, situated in the beautiful coastal rural Hampshire countryside, surrounded by Chichester harbour and a busy marina in one direction. You can view the website of the hotel here: http://www.langstonehotel.co.uk/ You can contact the wedding coordinator at the venue on 02392 776 776 or email via their website. On the day I was assisted by Franco and Alex were really helpful and supportive to me.
I stayed right up to the speeches, cake cutting, plus a first dance.
The images will be available for viewing for Leanne and Ashley and their families soon after the wedding. Attached are some of my favourites from this fantastic day.
As always these images are © Martin Lewis Photographer and are protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and may not be used for any purpose without written permission from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.